October Goals & September Photographs
I love reading the goals of other bloggers - perhaps its just because I'm always questioning my priorities in life. Am I focusing on the right things? Am I letting life pass me by? I want to write some goals that I have for October so that I can remember to fit meaningful and restful activities into my ever bursting schedule. Interestingly in choosing these goals, it reflects how my life is often wrapped up in my workaholic mindset.
- Sit outside on a beautiful fall day on the middle of campus and read a book
- Attend as many of my ballet classes as possible
- Drink more tea -> Increase my Starbucks visits and explore local coffee shops
- Schedule lunch breaks with friends to catch up
- Enjoy Thanksgiving with my family
- Go on a photography walk downtown Hamilton (my new city for those who didn't know). I have a role of Black & White film to use up